Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Quick Layout To Share

This is a layout of my youngest son when he was five years of age when we went on a ferry to Vancouver Island.



I made this layout last weekend at a crop.  I used the new Teresa Collin's Everyday Moments papers.  At the moment, I am loving the yellow and navy blue colour combination in this collection.  I also added some Maya Road Chipboard that I stained with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Faded Denim.  The edges are distressed and inked with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Stormy Sky.  Finally I inked the edges of the kraft background paper with Ranger Adirondack Lights Acrylic Paint Dabber in Lemonade, added some assorted buttons and yellow ribbon and a journal tag from Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo and I love those papers on the LO - perfect for "boy" pages.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and layering on your layout.

    ReplyDelete