Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Scrap Our Stash - August Sketch

Hello friends!  Today is my day to reveal my layout for Scrap Our Stash that I created from the fabulous sketch by our own talented Brenda Ragsdale!  I just love her sketches and find them easy and fun to work with.  

August 15 Sketch - Scrap Our Stash
 The sketch also had a little challenge to create a layout with a twist to include a game piece from our stash so I used a bingo card embellishment and cut a spinner with my Cameo.  I recently purchased the new collection "Well Played" by Carta Bella and it worked perfect for this layout of my family playing Scattergories.  I also love flair buttons and have a little addiction with them as well as wood veneer shapes.  Here are some photos:










Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you are inspired to create your very own layout with the sketch and a game piece and uplink it to Scrap Our Stash by August 29 to be eligible for a prize.

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment