Friday, September 13, 2013

Practical Scrappers Card Sketch

Happy Friday the 13th!  I am not a superstitious person and I love Fridays.  How about you?

Today I have a card to share with the September card sketch at Practical Scrappers.

"To Teacher" Card
Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecuts - Silhouette America
Mini Letter Stickers - October Afternoon, Tim Holtz
Sewing Machine Stitching
Sequins - Darice
Twine - Unknown
Washi Tape - Prima Marketing

 Here is the sketch that I created from:
Practical Scrappers September Card Sketch

For my card I took the sketch quite literally and got busy cutting out some diecuts with my Silhouette Cameo and used some twine, washi tape and letter stickers.  I then took the apple diecut and adhered sequins to it and then used my sewing machine to stitch around the front edge of the card.

I hope you are inspired to try a card today.  I don't consider myself a card maker, but I tried to think of it as a "mini layout".  I think it turned out pretty good if I say so myself.

Have a great weekend and hopefully you have time to do something you love.

2 comments: