Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let It Snow Christmas Tree And Snowman Stocking

Happy Tuesday!  Today is my day for my Christmas Love Campaign project to be featured at Susan K. Weckesser and it's also my first project being a designer on the team so I am super excited.  For my first project, I made a Christmas stocking with a Canvas Corp. Canvas Stocking.



Recently I received lots of goodies from Susan and also the sponsors who support the Christmas Love Campaign.  You can read about it here.

I started with a blank canvas stocking and made a ribbon Christmas tree with some gorgeous green ribbon from May Arts and adhered it to a green glitter piece of card stock from Core'dinations.


I stamped the snowman image (Susan K. Weckesser's co-branded stamp with Unity Stamps ) onto the canvas stocking and used the Scribbles Fabric Paints to colour the hat, scarf and the snowman body.  I painted the stocking with some Scribbles Blue Fabric Paint for the sky and some Scribbles White Fabric Paint for the snow.  Once the paint was dry, I used some Diamond Stickles to give the snow some added sparkle.


On the cuff of the stocking, I adhered some May Arts Ribbon around the rough edge of the cuff also added a twine bow and topped it with a red sequin for some sparkle.


For the tree, I also added twine to make it look like a garland and also adhered some red sequins to look like ornaments and used a piece of Black Magic Core'dinations Cardstock and sanded with the Sand It Gadget by Core'dinations to make it look like the tree trunk.





I hope you enjoyed your visit and are inspired to try a little craft to give to someone to make their day.  Have a creative week!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is really beautiful! Way to go on your new DT! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete