Saturday, November 2, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Sketch Inspired Magazine


Happy Saturday everyone!  In my area we are under a heavy snowfall warning so I am going to hunker down and stay at home.

Today I am sharing a great new digital magazine with lots of great sketch inspiration and I am honored to be included and have a layout published in this new venture.  My layout is on Page 72.

It's great to see so many of my online scrapbooking friends layouts gathered in one place.  This online magazine can be downloaded, printed or viewed on a computer.  Here is the link.  Enjoy!

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.ca/2013/11/its-time-lgss-first-magazine-publication.html

I hope you get a chance to check this out.  At the moment, there is a submission call for the winter publication so make sure to check it all out.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment