Monday, June 23, 2014

New Design Team And New Design Team Member!


Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a fantastic day so far.

Today I wanted to share some exciting news.  I was asked to join a new design team at Three Or More!

It would be great if you could follow this new scrapbooking challenge blog. There will be challenges and prizes every month and I really hope you join me on this new journey.  The challenge every month is to use at least three (3) photos on a layout and there is also an additional challenge to make it even more fun and interesting. Scrapbookers always have lots of photos and this is a great opportunity to create layouts with three or more photos.

Hop on over to the Three Or More blog to read all about the new design team.  The first challenge will be announced on July 1!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Huge congrats - looks like a fun multiple photo challenge site - please remind me us FB when the first one goes live

    ReplyDelete