Sunday, June 1, 2014

Black With 2 June Mood Board And Layout

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's a beautiful day where I live and I am so excited to start a new month.  June is my favourite month of the year. I think why I love the month of June so much is because everything is so green and fresh here and the trees are blooming and the flowers are being planted. It's also a new month of scrapbooking and that is always exciting.  Today at Black With 2, we are revealing our new challenge and mood board.  Take a look at this pretty palette.  For June, here is the new mood board


The sketch to create with


Also, the word "sweetness" has to be on the layout either as a title or in the journaling.  This is what I came up with.  It's a little mixed media and a little of traditional scrapbooking.  I made this Royal Raspberry Cake that is a perfect cake for the summer.  









I hope you are inspired to create and link up your creation over at Black With 2 and while your there, check out what my fellow team members created.   Also, if you want the recipe for Royal Raspberry Cake, please leave a comment below.  I will assure you that you will make it again and again and it's so easy to make.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment