Saturday, May 31, 2014

Published In The Summer 2014 Issue Of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!

If you are looking for the Practical Scrappers May Blog Hop, please go here.

Happy Saturday friends!  Today I wanted to share some happy news.  I have a layout that is published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's Summer 2014 issue! This issue should be in Canadian news stands June 1.


There is something about being published in a printed magazine that is special.  This magazine always is full of lots of inspiration and it doesn't matter where you live, you can subscribe to it.  Here is the link to subscribe.

I also noticed that many of my scrappy friends are published in this issue too.  I love the online world of scrapbooking!  Although I have not met a lot of my online scrappy friends in person, it's like I already know them as we share our lives and creations on a day to day basis and there is this camaraderie that is special.  Being on several design teams, both on a Canadian level and international level has built many special friendships.  It's an amazing feeling to inspire others and be inspired.

The layout that I have published in this issue is on Page 34 of my Dad, who is a kindhearted, gentle guy and a man of integrity.


I snapped this photo on a whim as my parents do not like getting their photos taken and I love it because it's natural and not posed.  Father's Day is coming up and I was happy that I could honour him by being published.

Thanks Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and especially Jackie Ludlage.  You rock!

Have a wonderful day everyone! I hope you can do something today that brings you happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Lee-Anne - congratulations!!! This is wonderful. And that is a beautiful layout! Congratulations. They published me once too, and it was a thrill! Well deserved - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete