Friday, May 30, 2014

Practical Scrappers May Blog Hop - Use Your Stash



Happy Friday friends!  You should have arrived here from Christine's blog, but if not you can start at the beginning.  Here is the full list of the participants in the hop:

Today is the May Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop at Practical Scrappers and some of our followers are also participating.  Scrapbookers always have lots of stash and this is a perfect way to dig into the stash and create a project.  The only stipulation is that the stash used must be before the last CHA release. 

 For my layout below, I wanted to scrapbook my three children.  I used the Fancy Pants Designs Trendsetter Collection of patterned papers and also some twine, ribbon and wood embellishments from my stash.  


Here are some more closeups of my layout





Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope you have some time to be creative.  Next on the hop is the talented Melissa.  


12 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Lee-Anne. I really like the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of your page! I have the Trendsetter line too and forgot how much I loved it. I still have a lots of it left...especially the banners. You really inspired me to use it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of special details on your layout. I especially like the wood embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful page and love love that line in use!!!! such great colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Lee-Ann. I have this paper and now have some inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the layering you did on this layout! Wood embellies ROCK, really great layout Lee-Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the layers and dimension of your layout. The wood pieces are a fun element.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all that layering. This layout is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great details - love the layers and the wood bits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fancy Pants is one of my fav manufacturers. Totally in love with your layout and with the details!

    ReplyDelete