Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cute As A Button

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing another layout for Just Nick Digital Cut Files using the Bitty Buttons Cut File, the Handcut Letters Cut File and the word "cherish" from the Gratitude Cut File.  I thought it was perfect for the title of the layout because this little guy is as cute as a button.  My daughter saw this kid when it was only 20 minutes old.  He was named Rudy.







I cut out paper buttons, the Bitty Buttons Cut File with my Cameo. I also used the Handcut Letters to create the title "As Cute As A Button" and repeated the title to fill the entire page.  I then cut it out on white card stock, flipped over the card stock and backed it with some brown paper.  I also cut out the word "cherish" from the Gratitude Cut File Set.

Bitty Buttons 




Be sure and check out all the designs in the Just Nick Shop.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment