Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Another Layout With The My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share another layout that I created from the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit for November.  I am a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook again this month.  This layout was a lot of fun to create and I wanted to use a lot of photos of things that I am thankful for.


I hand cut the letters of my title from white card stock and then instead of using a Fuse Tool, I machine stitched around the letters leaving a little space so I could add some stars that I punched out with a paper punch.  Then I machine stitched the letters closed.  I also used some chipboard frames to give it a fun look.


This was my favorite layout that I created with the main kit.  I have two more that I will share this month so keep coming back.

Have a great day and be sure and check out all the wonderful kits at My Creative Scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment