Monday, May 16, 2016

At The Vineyard

Hello friends! Today over at Paper House Productions, I am sharing a layout of a summer vacation a few years ago where my family toured a vineyard to see how wine was made. 
IMG_2776 copy
Supply List
IMG_2791
For my layout, I used a woodgrain background paper and cut a background cut file from Just Nick Digital Cut Files on white cardstock  with my Silhouette Cameo that reminded me of "grapes".  I added the Paper House Productions Wine Country 3D Stickers here and there to draw the eye around the page. 
IMG_2789
 To add the photos,  I punched out all the 3X3 photos with a 3 inch circle paper punch and adhered them underneath the cut file to frame them.
IMG_2793
I love the dimension that the Paper House Productions 3D stickers give to my page.
Also, the cut file (Stippled Circle Background) is from Just Nick Digital Cut Files. It reminded me of grapes so I thought it would work well with this layout.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment