Thursday, June 16, 2016

Little Moments Layout - Just Nick/Clique Kits Team Up

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a layout over at Just Nick Digital Cut Files using the Floral Background cut file and the June Icons cut file.

My daughter in law Lori and my daughter's friend Kelsi, were bridesmaids at my daughter's wedding and I wanted to document them on that special day.


Last week Just Nick Digital Cut Files teamed up with Clique Kits for a blog hop so this layout was included in the hop.  I used the Floral Background cut file and the June Icons cut file on my layout as well as items from the June Kit at Clique Kits.


I cut out the Floral Background cut file on some black cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with some pink paper from the Clique Kit's June Kit.

There are some cute acrylic shapes in the kit so I cut the butterflies on some pink polka dot paper and machine stitched the acrylic butterflies onto the paper butterflies.


I wanted the "Little Moments" title to stand out, so I embellished around the title with a flair button and a dimensional leaf sticker to direct the eye to the title.


I loved this vellum tag and wanted to add the acrylic word "memories" to the tag so I machine stitched the acrylic word to the tag.  Stitching on vellum works well because adhesive would show through.

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  This layout was time consuming, but I am happy on how it turned out.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: