I love banners and I thought this would be perfect for a summer beach party. Flamingos and pineapples are on trend and I thought they were a perfect addition to the banner to create a tropical feel.
Flamingo Banner Supply List
- Flamingo 2" Stickers
- Golden Pineapples Puffy Stickers
- Mini Mixed Butterflies Puffy Stickers
- Primrose Puffy Stickers
- Colorways Flamingo 12" Cardstock Stickers
- Colorways Flamingo Balloons 12" Scrapbook Paper
- Colorways Flamingo Palm Trees 12" Scrapbook Paper
- Colorways Flamingo Rose 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper
- Believe 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
I chose two Silhouette cut files (Flamingo - Silhouette Design #29133728) and (6 Banner Set -Silhouette Design #20957) and cut out 8 flamingo die cut shapes and 8 banner die cut shapes on my electronic die cutting machine. I added one flamingo die cut to each banner. Then I added two flamingo stickers and two pineapple stickers as shown. Next I added a butterfly puffy sticker to each banner shape and also a primrose puffy sticker to each flamingo die cut shape.
Once I had adhered all the stickers, I added a pink polka dot strip of patterned paper to the top of each banner shape and then machine stitched around each banner shape to give more texture. Finally I took a paper hole punch and punch two holes on the top corners of each banner shape and threaded it with a long piece of sheer ribbon.
I hope you are inspired to create a banner. Have a lovely day!