Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sneak Peeks Of The October Kits At My Creative Scrapbook


Hello friends! Happy Sunday! The blog has been a little quiet of late but I have been working hard on some layouts and cards for design team work at My Creative Scrapbook.

I had the privilege of creating five layouts with the October Main Kit and also four layouts and four cards (yesterday was World Cardmaking Day and I wanted to join in the fun) with the October Creative Kit.

Oh how I love these kits and I know you will love all four of the kits too.  Here are some sneak peeks and two layouts that I am able to share now as they are revealed on the My Creative Scrapbook blog today.

Layout created with the October Main Kit

Layout created with October Creative Kit

Here are the four beautiful kits this month:

October Main Kit Sneak Peeks

October Creative Kit Sneak Peeks
October LE Kit Sneak Peeks


October Album Kit Sneak Peeks
Aren't they awesome kits?  Check out some more designer's layouts and kit sneak peeks on the My Creative Scrapbook blog today. 

Be sure to check back on October 5 when there will be the full reveal.  

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment