Monday, April 24, 2017

Glorious Moment


Hello friends! Today I am sharing this layout at Just Nick Digital Cut Files of my daughter and her passion for flowers and gardening.   

I began the layout by using the Posie Swag Cut File and cutting it on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and then hand stitched the flowers with pink embroidery floss and also the leaves and stems with green embroidery floss. Yes , there is a LOT of hand stitching on this layout, but I find it incredibly fun and relaxing. 


The background paper is a 12 X 12 piece of white textured card stock that I applied white gesso and let it dry. I added a coat of light pink water color paint applied with a water brush. I placed the Posie Swag Cut File that was hand stitched and painted with Gelatos and a water brush on top of the background paper.


I added a photo that was matted with some patterned paper and machine stitched the background white cardstock with a sewing machine onto a piece of Bella Blvd. floral patterned paper to give it a border. A few paint splatters with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Navy and some enamel dots from Pinkfresh Studio were added. The title was a die cut that I popped up with some dimensional foam squares and a sticker that I added an arrow sticker and a charm. Finally I took a black fine line pen and added my journaling.


My daughter loves flowers and loves to garden so I thought this cut file was perfect for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the amazing cut files in the Just Nick shop today.

Cut File Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment