Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook May Kits - Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! The sneak peeks are up for the four May kits at My Creative Scrapbook and they are all amazing as usual. Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook always does an amazing job selecting the gorgeous products for the kits.  

This month I was honored to create with the May Creative Kit which is exactly my style of colors and products. In fact it was so much my style, that I created six layouts with the kit and don't have much of the kit left. I can't wait to show you tomorrow when it will be the full design team reveal so be sure to check back tomorrow.  

Here are the sneak peeks of the four kits for May:

May 2017 Main Kit

May 2017 Creative Kit

May 2017 LE Kit

May 2017 Album Kit

Aren't they great! The design team has done a great job with the kits. 

Tomorrow, May 5 is reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook so be sure to check back. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment