Monday, December 4, 2017

Santa Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a Christmas layout of my two oldest children when they were sitting on Santa's lap.

I am not going to lie, this layout took me a few hours, but it was created with love and I am happy with the result. 

I first began with a beautiful Silhouette cut file (Design #228022) designed by Paige Evans and cut it on my Silhouette Cameo with a sheet of Silhouette white adhesive card stock. I backed it with some red and green patterned papers from Bella Blvd. and embellished it with some black sequins, red and green enamel dots, Bella Blvd. die cuts, a bow and fun flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons. They are all from the Christmas Fun 2 Flair Set. I clustered, layered and arranged the flair buttons, stickers and die cuts in a triangle around the photo to direct the eyes around the photo.


I also added some black sequins from Fancy Pants Designs that I had in my stash as well as some red and green enamel dots from Bella Blvd.












I completed the layout with some machine stitching along the outside edge in red thread. 

Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful day!

Flair On Layout









No comments:

Post a Comment