Thursday, November 22, 2018

Baby's 1st Christmas Mini Album

Hello friends! Happy American Thanksgiving to all my American friends that are celebrating today.

I wanted to share with you another mini album. I created it with some medium size red paper bags that are found at Michael's in the party supplies section. This one is for my grandson's first Christmas.

IMG_4051

I am in love with printing design papers at home lately. I find it works for me as I can print only what I need and resize it to be suitable for cards and mini albums. This collection is designed by Nitwit Collections and is from the Baby's First Christmas Collection.

I also shared this mini album on the A Flair For Buttons blog as one of my design team projects. I love flair buttons and they work perfectly for this album.  The cute penguin flair button on the front cover is from the Christmas Fun 2 Flair Set.

IMG_4051

There are lots of pockets and tags to house photos and journaling. On one tag I added a an adorable snowman flair button from the Vintage Snowman 2 Flair Set. 
       
IMG_4047
IMG_4051

On another tag, I added the cute reindeer slippers flair button from the Christmas Fun 2 Flair Set.

IMG_4051
IMG_4051

I love the way the paper bags work as extra pockets to tuck in more photos and journaling tags.
This paper bag mini album has lots of places to add photos.

IMG_4051IMG_4060

For the spine, I added red, green and silver ribbon and tied some cute little christmas themed buttons using "Dress It Up" buttons.

IMG_4060
IMG_4060

I found some cute red ribbon with Rudolph at Michael's and added it to the album so it can be tied in a bow to close up the album.

IMG_4051
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the A Flair For Buttons shop for these and many more flair buttons for the holiday season or any season.

Have a creative day!


Flair Used On Mini Album
Christmas Fun 2 Flair Set
Il_570xN.888286670_ax0s
Vintage Snowman 2 Flair Set

Il_570xN.886498741_g1h5

No comments:

Post a Comment