Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another June Day

Sometimes the scrapbooking mojo comes at weird times.  I find that nights are not when I feel as creative as first thing in the morning.  I started this layout last night, but left all my supplies in my kitchen overnight and came back to work on it this morning.  Sometimes a break from it gives a person more ideas.  I just love Webster's Pages Bloomers.  They are the roses.  I also wanted to try working with all black and white patterned papers to see if I could come up with something that went well together.   The Slice Machine is the next best thing to "sliced bread" and I used it for the letters "dance" and also for the diecut of the couple dancing and the music note.  It came together well, I think.  It will be another one to put in the album for Shannon and Rob's wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment