Saturday, June 5, 2010

Changes

School is almost over for Clayton and summer is on the horizon.  I think.  Our weather has been anything but normal for spring.  I haven't even bought bedding out plants as it hasn't really been weather for planting.  We are supposed to get rain this week and the temperatures are well below normal for this time of year.  Is this global warming?

Last night I got a terrible headache and excrutiating pain in my jaw.  Today I woke up with a swollen face and it hurts to chew.  I will have to get it looked at as I don't know if it is a tooth issue or not.  Why do these things always seem to happen on weekends?

Rick, Clayton and I were going to go for a drive today, but the weather isn't great so we are going to stay home.  Rick is working on my truck and Clayton is playing downstairs on XBox so scrapbooking is calling out to me.  I have learned how to make these cute little paper roses for my layouts and it is perfect for wedding layouts and girl layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment