Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rolled Paper Christmas Tree Canvas

Rolled Paper Christmas Tree Canvas
This was super fun to create.   One of my favorite collections of Christmas papers is the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Collection.  I rolled the papers and hot glued them onto a 8X10 canvas.  The tree is  embellished with buttons and brads and I added a snow flake sticker to the top of the tree and adhered a jewel to the center of the snowflake.  The sky is created from Pan Pastels and also I cut a pom pom ribbon apart and hot glued some snowballs onto the canvas.  The snow on the bottom of the canvas was created by using a Versamark pad and some crystal embossing power of which I heat embossed.  Finally I added a small piece of ribbon to the bottom of the tree to give it more texture and cut a trunk out of paper.  Hope you have a great weekend and have some time to get crafty for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. An adorable home decor piece! Love this Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation, wow. Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete