Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get Messy!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Today I have a fun challenge for you!  My challenge is for you to get messy with any medium of your choice whether it is paint, glitter, sprays, modelling paste or whatever your heart desires and have some fun with it!

I created this layout of my husband and his other love.  I wanted it to be fun and messy and playful so I chose paint dabbers and created paint splats on my page and also painted my chipboard letters and arrows.

Here Comes Trouble

I would love to see what you come up with.

Why don't you share it with us here at  Scrapbook Challenges in the forum thread and gallery.

Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Great LO Lee-Anne! Love the techniques and the bright colours....off to get messy!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete