Thursday, April 12, 2012

Twisted Sketches Sketch #146

I always love Anam's sketches.  I especially love circles so this weeks sketch is my kind of sketch.  The twist on this sketch was "brads" anyhow, anyway.  I used a cupcake brad to dot my "i" in the title word "baking".

Baking With Love

Scrapbooking is my passion and when I am not scrapbooking, I love to cook and bake so this paper from Little Yellow Bicycle was the perfect choice.  It is from the "Savoury" Collection.  There is also some October Afternoon papers and embellishments too.  Every Sunday I usually make pancakes or waffles and these were chocolate pancakes that I made to celebrate spring.

I hope you get inspired by Anam's sketches as much as I do.  You can find the sketch here.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! Love the layers and trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO...and those pancakes look delicious!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!! Love the brad! (and the photo!)

    ReplyDelete