Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Twisted Sketches Sketch #148

Asia

Today over at Twisted Sketches they have posted Sketch #148.  The twist is "star".

I chose to use the new Baby Girl collection by Bella Blvd. to create this layout of my furry friend Asia.  I wanted to do something different than use the typical pet themed papers.  Isn't she sweet?  She is my "star" kitty but a week ago we adopted another kitty from the local animal shelter and it's a boy.  He is Sheldon and he is named after one of my favourite sitcom "The Big Bang Theory".  He is twice the size of Asia and the most laid back cat.  He is a very welcome addition to our home.

Sheldon
I hope you can play along with me and the entire team at Twisted Sisters.  You can find this week's sketch here.

Have a scrappy day!

5 comments:

  1. Cool LO Lee-Anne!
    I love that you've used baby papers instead of "cat" - both your kitties are gorgeous and that's a great sketch.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, I love your layout....it is so very pretty!! I love the colors, too!!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog during the Earth Day Blog Hop. I appreciate your comment, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one incredible cat photo!! Very pretty page...lovin' the pink!

    ReplyDelete