Thursday, November 1, 2012

Guess What? I'm A New Sketchy Maven At Sketches In Thyme





Today I can finally announce that I am a new Sketchy Maven at Sketches In Thyme!  I am very honoured to be part of this sketch team.  Sketches are my favourite thing to inspire me to create scrapbooking layouts.  Here is the announcement of the new team members here.

It's going to be great to create along with some new scrappy friends and I am so excited to see what all the members create.

Here was the sketch for the design team call sketch:


and this was the layout that I submitted for the call:



I hope you join me and the entire Sketchy Maven team for weekly sketches to get your scrapping on!

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Lee-Anne, thanks for visit my blog. Congratulations! This layout is great! Kisses, Surama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout Lee-Anne....so very excited to be on the team too and I look forward to scrapping alongside you even if we are millions of miles away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lee-Anne! Just popping in to say congratulations and welcome to the team! That pic is absolutely priceless, and I'm really lovin' that woodgrain base! Such a great page!

    ReplyDelete