Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Hawaii Layout To Share

Last week, I was on a scrapbooking/photography cruise in Hawaii with Allison Orthner, Jill Hildebrand, and Christy Riopel. What an adventure!  There were around 70 ladies from all across Canada and a sweet lady from the U.S. Some brought their significant others, their families, some went with friends, and some went as singles. It was fantastic!

I must admit, I didn't do much scrapbooking, but I did take lots of photos which I will share soon.  For now, I wanted to share a layout that I created.  One night we had a challenge to select some patterned papers, card stock and embellishments and create a layout in one hour.  Now this is a challenge for me as I am a very slow scrapbooker and quite often leave a layout as a work in progress and come back an hour or two later to add some more details.  Here is the layout I created from some patterned papers from Susan Weckesser.  

Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Hawaii




I used my black ink pen to outline the white cardstock and flowers.

It makes me want to be back there in the beauty and warmth of Hawaii.  Vacations always go way too fast.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great layout for one hour! That would be so hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete