Monday, November 19, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #322

It has been a snowy November so far and since I am a seasonal scrapbooker, I pulled out the old stash of winter papers I had laying around and created this layout of my oldest son skiing last winter.  He hadn't skiied in years and had a blast but was stiff and sore afterwards.


This was all created with Echo Park's Winter Park Collection and lots of little dimensional adhesive squares to give it dimension and then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood and I used my antique sewing machine to stitch around the edges.  A simple, grid style layout.  Here are the sketches for Scrapbook Challenges this week

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #322 - Single

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #322 - Double

I used the single sketch for my inspiration.  Come play along with all out sketches at Scrapbook Challenges.  Have a great day!

2 comments: