Monday, March 17, 2014

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine March Sketchy Challenge

Hello friends!  Every month I try to play along with the Sketchy Challenge at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  Here is the March Sketch designed by Sue Sykes
Here is the layout that I came up with for the sketch


I used an assortment of older collections of Bella Blvd. for the papers and fussy cut the tree and flower and cut the title, bow border, photo corners and embellishments with my Silhouette Cameo.  Finally I added some sequins.  I love sequins at the moment and use them on most of my layouts these days.  Purple is a difficult color for me but think that this turned out okay.  I didn't want to change the photo to black and white for this layout so tried to work with the purple.




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. soooo cute!!! love the big flower and bling on the tree and cool title work!!

    ReplyDelete