Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Practical Scrappers March Layout Sketch


Hello friends!  Today is the day Practical Scrappers reveals the March Sketch and Christine Meyer has a great one again.  For this one I used my trusted Silhouette Cameo to cut the circle background and then fussy cut some circles from the patterned paper as well as the paper strips on each edge.  To finish off the layout I used some sequins to give it some added bling.  Everything here is from the You Are My Happy Collection by Teresa Collins.  I absolutely love this collection and love the trendy gold hearts and the sequins.  This layout is of my television buddy Sheldon who just decided last week to become a lap cat.  I love it!  He does get kind of heavy after a while though.  


Here are some more closeups 



Here is Christine's sketch.  I thought it was fun to work with.  Anything with circles and I'm game.




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the design team's take on this sketch as well.  You can find the link here.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment