Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Kit Reveal Day At My Creative Scrapbook And My Guest Designer Introduction

Hello friends!  Today I am so excited to share my layouts that I created  as the guest designer for March at My Creative Scrapbook.  These layouts are all from the March Creative Kit.  I love the fun, bright colors of this collection.  The papers and die cuts are from the Hip Hip Hooray Collection by We R Memory Keepers.  This is a great kit for birthdays but as you can see I also used it for a summer layout and a general layout.





Looking forward to being a guest designer again for April and also joining the My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Team in April as well!  Be sure to check out what the entire team created with all the kits for March here.  Also, play along with our sketches at My Creative Sketches.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and don't forget to order your kits right away as they go fast!

2 comments: