Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Love Today Layout For The Cut Shoppe

Hello friends!  Happy Tuesday!  Today I am happy to share my very first layout for The Cut Shoppe

 I wanted to create a fun, summer page of this little cutie.  Triangles are very trendy at the moment and I love this cut file that Ashley Horton designed.  To complete the layout, I added the die cut title on a journaling card. The paper collection is Summer Lovin' from Carta Bella.  

Photo by Rockwood Photography




I added some doodling to the bottom and top of the white card stock and also some of the triangles for more texture.  I hope you like my layout. You can find these cut files and many more in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store here.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

Cardstock - American Crafts
Chipboard Heart  - Studio Calico
Electronic Diecut Machine - Silhouette Cameo
Enamel Dots - Theresa Collins
Mini Letter Stickers - Theresa Collins
Patterned Paper - Summer Lovin' Collection by Carta Bella
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Stickers - Summer Lovin' Collection by Carta Bella
Wood Embellishmen - Recollections



No comments:

Post a Comment