Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1 Sketch At Stuck?! Sketches

Hello friends! Happy April Fools Day! Today is the beginning of a new month and there is another fabulous sketch to reveal at Stuck?! Sketches. Here is my take on the sketch:


I used the Echo Park Creative Agenda Collection for all the papers and stickers on this layout.  The flair buttons are from A Flair For Buttons and the cute wool heart is from Bella Blvd.  I added some mist splatters here and there with Heidi Swapp's Colorshine in Mustard Yellow.  Finally I added some machine stitching.





Now for the sketch that I used designed by Laura Whitaker:


Another great sketch, don't you think?

This will be my last Stuck?! Sketches layout until the Fall. I have decided to take a little break and hope to come back in September.  I will continue to create, whether it is layouts, photography, baking or crafts so be sure and keep visiting my blog.  Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Goreous page, love how you used this collection! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete