Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Wedding Card

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good day. Today I wanted to share a quick wedding card I made using my Silhouette Cameo.  The design is created by artist Daniela Angelova and is available for puchase in the Silhouette Online Store.  It is Design ID #67329.



Today, my family will be attending a dinner for my sister in law's marriage. My brother passed away 8 years ago and my sister in law is getting married again to a really great guy.  I know my brother would have been happy to see her find love and happiness again and not be alone as he was only 38 and they had a son 2 and a daughter 4 when he passed.  Ivan has been very good to my sister in law and my niece and nephew and I wish them nothing but happiness.

I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you do something you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment