Friday, June 12, 2015

The Great Outdoors Layout

Hello friends. Today I am sharing an outdoor layout of my daughter and son in law ATVing.


For my layout I used two different sets of flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons, some papers, chipboard embellishments and stickers from the Bella Blvd. Campout Collection and some mists from October Afternoon.  To create my background on the white card stock, I used some cellophane packaging and sprayed a little mist onto it and then "stamped" it onto the card stock.  


I added some hand stitching below the clouds to give it more texture.




I also added some machine stitching around the patterned papers 


I hope you enjoyed your visit.  The flair buttons on this layout and hundreds more can be purchased at the A Flair For Buttons Store.

Thanks for stopping by!


Flair Used On This Layout






No comments:

Post a Comment