Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Scrapbook And Cards Today Summer 2015 Issue Coming June 19, 2015!



Hello friends! Just stopping by to let you know that I spied a reveal of the front cover of the Summer Issue 2015 of Scrapbook And Cards Today Magazine and wanted to share that I have a layout published in this magazine which will be available June 19.

I love this magazine and am very honored to be included in this issue.  This will be my second publication in this printed scrapbooking magazine.  My first one was published in the Winter 2014 issue on page 67.

Be sure to check out this free magazine available digitally and also in a printed magazine that is available at several scrapbooking stores in the U.S and Canada or you may order a subscription for this magazine that publishes 4 issues annually.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment