Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Love You Layout

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a layout I created of my daughter.  This was way back in 1999 when she was 12 and just became a big sister to my youngest son.


I cut out my background cut file (A Just Nick Digital Cut File named Fantastic Floral Background) on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with some Bella Blvd. paper.  


I then took out my watercolors and painted the petals of the die cut background with the same colors as the striped paper (orange, grey, red, pink, yellow, green, and blue) from the Bella Blvd. Scattered Sprinkles Collection.


I also painted around the outside edge of the die cut background with watercolors, added some paint splatters and journaling.


To finish the layout I added a Bella Blvd. orange crochet heart, felt bow, some stickers for the title, enamel dots and some DMC floss.


I am happy how it turned out.  I hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies Used On The Layout

Cardstock - American Crafts
Crochet Heart - Bella Blvd.
Electronic Die Cutting Machine - Silhouette Cameo
Embroidery Floss - DMC
Enamel Dots - Bella Blvd.
Patterned Paper - Bella Blvd. Scattered Sprinkles Collection
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Stickers - Bella Blvd. 
Watercolor Paints - Michael's






No comments:

Post a Comment