Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cool Cat

Hello friends! Today I'm on the A Flair For Buttons  blog sharing a layout I created of my cat Sheldon.  He definitely is my shadow and I can't imagine not scrapbooking without him. Haha! He likes to walk over my keyboard.



For this layout I used a flair button from the Cute Kitty Flair set.  I added it on top of one of the patterned paper punched circles on the top lefthand side of my layout.  I like to cluster my embellishments. 





The Cute Kitty Flair set is in the A Flair For Buttons shop.  Be sure and check out all the flair button sets in the store.  There are hundreds to choose from and I'm sure you will find one that will be perfect for your particular scrapping needs.   I also used the Riley Collection of papers and stickers from Bella Blvd. which is perfect for cat layouts.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Flair Used On This Layout:

Il_570xN.398739845_asgs

No comments:

Post a Comment