Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Gamer Cut Files And Freebie Cut File At Just Nick Digital Cut Files

Hello friends! Today I am on the Just Nick Digital Cut Files blog sharing a layout of my gamer son.


I used the Gamer Cut Files to create this layout.




Here are some closeups of the cut files.  I decided to make the title stand out even more by adding some hand stitching with several colors of embroidery floss.


I just loved the robot cut file.  I added some enamel dots to the eyes and popped up the head and body with some dimensional adhesive squares and added my journaling to the body.


I also added some enamel dots to the gaming controller die cut and some sewing machine stitching.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be sure to check out the Gamer cut files and hundreds more cut files in the Just Nick Digital Cut Files Shop.  Also, there is a freebie cut file to download while you are there.  Use the code SWAKFREE at checkout.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment