Saturday, December 17, 2016

Process Video #1 Merry Stockings Layout And Me Being Personal


Hello friends! It's only a week until Christmas can you believe it?

I have recently created a You Tube Channel to share some of my scrapbooking process videos. Today I am sharing how I created this Christmas layout of my son opening his stocking on Christmas morning.  I don't want to bore you, so I edited it to be a video of approximately seven minutes in length.  It is my first attempt of sharing my process and since I am a very shy person, this is a huge deal for me.  It is totally out of my comfort zone but stepping out of one's comfort zone is a good thing right? I'm sure I would qualify for the "introvert of the year" award, but it was time to face my fears and just do it. It's been a goal I have had for two years so I am feeling somewhat accomplished.



Getting back to my layout, I created this with the December Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and a sketch from My Creative Sketches.  If you aren't familiar with My Creative Sketches, you don't know what your are missing! Every month there is a new sketch and it usually is revealed on the 16th of each month and you have until the 14th of the following month to create a layout with the assigned sketch and link it up at My Creative Sketches.  Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook, always has a very generous prize.  Check out the January sketch:
My Creative Sketches December Sketch

Here is the December 2016 Main Kit that I created with this month and for this layout.

My Creative Scrapbook December Main Kit
and here is the layout that I created with the kit and sketch.









Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my layout and video and would really appreciate if you would subscribe to my You Tube Channel and hopefully give a thumbs up.

Have a great day and I hope you take some time to create for you at this busy time of year.





No comments:

Post a Comment