Saturday, December 10, 2016

Peace Acetate Card

Hello friends! Just thought I would share an acetate card that I created for one of my  Christmas cards that I am mailing out this year.



I recently played with some acetate and I love this Snowflake Acetate that I received in my design team package from Paper House Productions.

Acetate is somewhat of a challenge to paper craft with.  I usually like to make little gift boxes on my Silhouette Cameo with it as it cuts beautifully on the Cameo, but I have also seen cards in the stores that have acetate.  Because it is clear, whatever you place on the card has to be thought out carefully because the backside shows through.  That is why when it is used in creating a card, I had to add paper to the backside.  I also used some Christmas and winter patterned papers from Paper House Productions for the tag and the inside and outside of the card.


Here is a peek at the sentiment.  It is actually a sticker that I glued to some paper and fussy cut around the edge.




Acetate is also a challenge to photograph.  I personally feel that photos don't do the card justice.  

Well I hope you enjoyed my card.  Now I am off to mail it.  

Have a great day!

Supplies Used On Layout

Sheer Ribbon - American Crafts






No comments:

Post a Comment