Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My Layouts Published in Fall 2017 Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

Hello friends! It's been a while since I have posted. Life has been busy and with so many big stressors in my life right now, I have had to focus more on family and priorities. I miss scrapbooking as much as I have done in the past. It truly is so therapeutic.

Every so often really good things come along and at the present, they are welcomed more than ever. I have two layouts published in the Fall 2017 issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine that should be on newsstands September 1.



 The first layout on page 126 is of my puppy Syd and all the hikes we have done with him. This was originally for design team work when I was on the Paper House Productions design team last term.


The second layout, Pumpkin Pie on page 117 was created last Fall for design team work at My Creative Scrapbook using the 2016 November Creative Kit. If you know me, you know that I love to bake and so I thought I would create a layout of Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving.


It is always a thrill to be published and I have been very honored to be published in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine many times since the Spring 2013 issue. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Lee-Anne, I'm glad you have a chance to share your scrappy joy with others through this magazine! They are wonderful pages and certainly inspiring!
    Blessing to you and your family as you work through challenges that come up. I know that the scrapbooking community is a supportive one and I hope you find hope and love there! You certainly have shared those things with others over the years with your projects and posts!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, thank you so much for your nice comments. You have no idea how much I appreciate the love and support right now. Blessings.

      Lee-Anne

      Delete