Thursday, April 5, 2018

April Kits Reveal

Hello friends! Yay! It's reveal day of the four kits at My Creative Scrapbook and they are fabulous!

My Creative Scrapbook April 2018 Main Kit
My Creative Scrapbook April 2018 Creative Kit

My Creative Scrapbook April 2018 LE Kit

My Creative Scrapbook April 2018 Album Kit
I was asked to create some projects with the April Creative Kit and I had a lot of fun with the exclusive electronic cut files (included in each month's kit) that I cut out on my electronic die cutting machine. The papers and embellishments are mostly from the Pebbles Inc. Girl Squad Collection. I have three layouts to share and will be adding some later this week. 




I hope you are inspired to create and also, be sure and check out the My Creative Scrapbook website to see who is guest designing this month as well as the always amazing designer gallery for more inspiration.

Have a lovely, creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment