Sunday, August 12, 2018

Relax And Unwind Envelope Mini Album

Hello friends! Happy Sunday!

I love camping, nature and the outdoors and all of my three grown children love it too so when I saw the beautiful collections from Paper House Productions, I knew that I wanted to create some mini albums for my daughter to add some photos of their camping trips. This album was created with 8X8 inch white envelopes that I created from scratch. It makes a great foundation for the pages.


I added brown 110 pound card stock to the base and also photo mats that I tucked into pockets of the pages and added patterned papers and stickers from Paper House Productions The Great Outdoors Camping, Hunting, and Fishing Collections. I love these collections and the 3-D stickers just finish off the album nicely with a little pizzazz and dimension.




















Mini albums are a great way to use paper collections and stickers and to add lots of photos. Paper House Productions fits the bill.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Paper House Productions Supply List

Patterned Papers - The Great Outdoors Camping Collection
Cardstock Stickers - The Great Outdoors
3-D Stickers - The Great Outdoors




No comments:

Post a Comment