Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My First She Art Girl

Two weeks ago, I was so inspired by the Scrapbook Your Heart Retreat.  The theme was "finding joy in the journey".  Christy Riopel, Allison Orthner, Diana Kennedy,  Michelle Zemlak and Kandi Perlmann hosted this wonderful event.  We got inky and messy with various mediums working on our canvas.  It was the first time I have done anything like this and it was so much fun!  We made a "Joy" canvas.


 There were also some "She Art" canvases that they had made and brought along to share.  After returning home, I decided to sign up for Christy Tomlinson's online class.  Last night I finished my first She Art girl and it was so fun!  I used Tattered Angels chalkboard mists,  acrylic paints, inks, texturing paste, glitter, acrylic stamps, rub ons, stickers, ribbon, buttons and Mod Podge.  What fun!  Here is the first one:

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete