Friday, May 20, 2011

New Camera Bag

My camera bag arrived the other day and I am in love with it!

I chose the Old World Brocade with Black Leather
Lots of room to put an SLR camera with a mounted lens and two additional lenses

Porteen Gear Brand
See!  It looks like a handbag!
It's going to be perfect for those days when I want to just take my camera and maybe two lenses without having to take the entire kit and caboodle.  I bought it from Robyn Porteen, who is an international award winning photographer from Michigan who has recently expanded her photography business to include custom made camera bags.  There are many colors and designs to choose from.  I love that I can travel and it looks just like a purse instead of a big camera backpack that screams "I'm a tourist".  The colors are bright and the quality is number one!  She even includes a little leather wallet and a little business card holder.  Perfect!  If you are interested in ordering one she is now going to be making even a larger camera bag so check out her website at www.porteengear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment