Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's Fun To Get Messy

Today I decided to get messy and take out the paints.  Sometimes art just happens and this layout is a good example of letting it just happen.



This layout is of my daughter and I last year at her bridal shower.  I don't have a lot of photos of my daughter all grown up as she lives three hours away so I have been known to use the same picture for several layouts.  I love these colors.


My scrapping space gets in a tizzy when the creative juices are flowing so I came up with an idea of taking a photo of my products that I use on my layouts by taking a photo with them on my iphone or camera so I can remember the manufacturers so I don't forget.  

It makes it so much easier when it comes time to write the supply lists on my galleries.

Hope you can have fun and get messy today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the getting messy process when I create!! I also love how you take a pic of the products you use on a project...great idea!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, love yours by the way. Be sure to sign up as a follower on my blog to be in the draw for my family mini album kit and a bindery punch. I am your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete