Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scrapbook Your Heart Retreat

Last weekend I went to the most amazing retreat and it was really life changing for me.  Allison Orthner, Christy Riopel and Diana Kennedy hosted this year's retreat at Caroline, Alberta.  The theme this year was "Finding Joy In The Journey".  Here are the projects that I created:

My Joy Canvas
Journey Layout
Finding Joy In The Journey Journal
It was a weekend of healing for me and I was so inspired.  It was also a weekend to make some awesome new friends that have the same passion for wanting to find joy in their journey.  What a great way to get a group of ladies together and create and become "soul sistas".  

I want to thank Allison Orthner, Christy Riopel, Diana Kennedy, Kandi Perlmann and Michelle Zemlak for organizing the event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment