Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Layout To Share

Today it was nice to create a layout on my kids and I.  Recently, my daughter turned 25 and we had a surprise birthday party for her.  It is one of the few times I get to see all my kids together as my son is a shift worker and my daughter is studying to be a nurse and works shift work as well so I treasure these special moments together.

I thought I would create a layout using a cute collection by My Little Shoebox called City By The Bay.  It was like the old days when I would do Paper Tole.  I cut out all the little houses and used pop dots to give them all dimension and then I applied Glossy Accents to give them some sheen.  There is a lot of cutting and paper piecing to this layout, but I enjoyed creating it and was happy with the result.

Home Is Where There Is Family Together

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment