Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012

It has been a great summer vacation so far.  It's nice to hang out with my hubby and son and enjoy just being together and not having to get up to an alarm clock and have no schedule.  This year we wanted to go somewhere different so we chose Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.  I have always loved the mountains and the ocean and it's even better to combine the two.  British Columbia is the most western province of Canada.  I have been going to B.C. for summer vacation for almost every year that I can remember since I was a child.  Here are some random photos of my vacation so far:
























































































2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Amazing photos Lee-Anne! Looks like you've had a truly relaxing break.
    The sand sculptures are awesome!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne thank you for sharing your vacation with us. Your photos are lovely. The sunsets spectacular.
    Sheila from SRSC

    ReplyDelete